Dermatology Expert Forum
Cuts on penis won't heal.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Cuts on penis won't heal.

About a month or two ago, I noticed that I started getting these little cuts on my penis shaft, close to the base of the penis. They go half way around the penis, in the creases of the skin, almost like a stretch mark that has started to rip open. I am circumsised, but the cuts are no where near that. I also have one skin tear that starts at the base of my penis and goes down onto my scrotum, probably about 2 inches long. Any stretching of that area, seems to rip the cut open everytime it starts to heal.

If you can imagine your skin starting to tear on the lines and creases in the palm of your hand. That's what it's like.

They are starting to heal slowly, very slowly but with every erection, the skin is very close to ripping and opening again. After applying neosporin and Vaseline, the skin has a shiny appearance and even had a different texture now. Even when washing the area, it gets very red and irritated.

What's going on? HELP!