Cyst on Chest with Blood Disorder

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Cyst on Chest with Blood Disorder

I am on a blood thinner and am afraid to have this cyst removed about an inch from my cleavage. Should I make an aptmnt with a skin dr or???

This discussion is related to Cyst on Chest.
Surely you must mention that you are on blood thinners to your surgeon. A couple of blood tests before surgery would be essential.
Surgery for cyst should be avoided till the blood thinners are stopped because massive bleeding an occur otherwise. You should talk to your doctor and only when he stops the medicine, get the urgial procedure done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.