Cyst on nose.
I have a reoccurring cyst on my nose and it's very annoying. It's usually a small bump that's flesh coloured but every so often, it'll turn into a large red annoying bump. I'm just making sure this is just a cyst. Is there anything I can do to make it not do that, or make it go away completely? Also, I have a tube of Fucidin cream. Would it be safe to use on my nose? Or would getting benzoyl peroxide help more? Thanks so much!
From the symptoms it can be a cyst of some benign skin growth. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

So is it possible that the Fucidin cream could help with the infection?