Cyst on testicals (removal)
i have a small but clearly seen cyst on my scrotum.  got it checked out by a dermotologist who confirmed it was a cyst and that i have two options, 1) leave it alone, 2) surgical removal.

im 20 and never had surgery before and this one requires anasthetic on the testicles which im not too thrilled about.  in honesty, im scared of the whole thing, can people who have had this procedure done tell me how it works, step by step from a patients point of view?

all i know is that i get the anasthetic down there (im guessing by needle) and have the cyst cut out somehow and the area stitched up.  im hoping someone who's had it done before will give me a much more detailed explanation of what is going to happen (eg procedure length, length of healing, time for scar to disappear etc).

at this stage im putting it off for a month but want to have it done before my gf comes back from overseas.  help would be very appreciated
hello? please help!
anyone?