Cyst under mole
I have a mole on my face and early this year I had a cyst very close to the same mole. I went to my dermatologist and he injected it with a cortisone. It went well, I just saw a small pimple but it never developed that was on the edge of the mole. Today I took off my makeup before bed and I saw the head of the pimple. I started squeezing it and a lot came out. It didn't hurt but the skin got irritated. Im very nervous and I hope this doesn't lead to something serious. I chose to put peroxide with a cotton ball instead of alcohol, and the irritated skin got white. And on top of that I put neosporen. Should I visit my doctor asap or it's not that serious? Please advice!
The symptoms that you have described sound like that of a sebaceous cyst. It is filled with a soft, whitish brown material that sometimes oozes out onto the skin's surface. This material is called sebum. Treatment includes small surgical opening into the skin and removing the sac (excision biopsy). But recurrence is quite common. I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist after examination.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you Dr. Bhupinder. I'm also thinking to remove the mole. I will keep you posted.