Cysts with swollen nodes
I have had cysts off and on for most of my adult life. They usually go away, but for some reason I cannot seem to get rid of one that I have had for 6 months. It will go away and will return for no reason. Now things are much worse. I have at least 2 near my groin area and one behind my ear. To top it off my lymph nodes are swollen like golf balls. I would go see a doctor but I don't have health insurance. Help!

Having swollen lymph nodes is not normal. Lymph nodes are small (1-2cm) and bean-shaped nodes. They are very important to your body keeping you healthy. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Other causes include allergic reactions, arthritis, cancer, metabolic diseases, and an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).

I suggest you to get an examination and FNAC ( fine needle aspiration cytology) of the sweollen lymph node done. Please consult a physician and get them evaluated.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.