DERMATOLOGIST- DEFINED DISCOLOURATION BETWEEN BUTTOCKS

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

8608894?1355218120
Hi there,
One night about 2 weeks ago ( after sitting on my bum for about an hour and a half) i relaised i had a bright red patch between my buttocks. It sort of looked like it was where the skin was touching- but was most definately very red, almost looked like an allergic reaction or something. The next morning, it had gone doen, nut there was still quite a dark tan discolouration between the buttocks. You have to actually pull the buttocks apart to be able to see it but im certain it wasnt there before the red rash. Ive recently been treated for a yeast infection and im worrieed i spread the candida to between the buttocks from wiping. that being said, i just finished a 10 day course of nizoral anti fungal pill so it should have killed any yeast but the discolouration is still there. My doctor told me to put hydrozole on it- but it seemed to make it redder as is was constantly moist. Am i allowed to upload a photo so someone can give me an idea of what it is and how to make it go away?I should mention i do live in a tropical climate.
An 'Intertrigo', possibly Monilial. Antifungal cremes or powders should be fine. Do consult your doc.
Regards.