DRY CRACKED SKIN ON EYELIDS
I have had dry, swollen, cracked, peeling skin on my eyelids which has become progressively worse over 7 years.  Have been prescribed cortisone but only is an overnight cure.  Is this exceme?  or psoriasis?  or allergies?  How can I get over this???  HELP!!!
Hi! As everyone else, I'm also experiencing the same thing now. I don't know how I got it but I didn't notice it until I was a junior in highschool. My friend asked me why my eyelid look dry. I shrugged and said I didn't notice. So when I go home, I checked out my eyelid, and it was as my friend said. It was dry and cracked but still smooth. I didn't really give it much thought because I figure it would go away eventually. So everyday when I go to school, I put lotion on my eyelid so that no one can see it. That when on for quite a while. It became to the point where it will start to itch and began to flake. I was scared because I didn't know what it was and so I started to peel it, because I thought that it would go away if I did so. Wrong! It just got worser It spread the other eye and now I'm dealing with both dry, flakey, and itchy eye. At this point I never told anyone about because I was embarrassed about it. So I couldn't take it anymore and showed it to my mom. My mom went oh this, and gave me this cream called Dermovate cream. She told that before I go to sleep, put some on my eye and try not to rub it. So I did. For the past three nights I spread the cream on before I go to sleep and the next morning I looked at the mirror and notice the flakes were coming off. So I peeled it and I was left with a clean, smooth and non-itchy eye. It was like a miracle cream. So after a years, it didn't show up, but after I graduated from high school, it showed up again and this time it didn't leave for good. When I put the dermovate cream on, at every night, sure it makes disappear for a while but it will come back in a week or two. Now I'm just frustrated with it. I went to go to a eye doctor and they said they didn't know what it was, so that got me even more frustrated. No I'm stuck with it until I figure something out. But for those out there who has the same problem and don't know what to do, try using the Dermovate cream. It might work for you or not. It depends on different people. So try it but I suggest you search it up on google to see what it is and what it does before you use it. But like I said, it may or may not work depending on different people.
To anyone who got the Mario Badescu Control Cream. I went to their site and found dozens of creams under a search for "control cream",
none that carried that exact name. Which specific cream is it? Does anyone have the exact name?
Warning: The formula was changed..., April 7, 2013
I too have this problem and wanted to order the Mario Badescu Control Cream but when I went on Amazon to read the reviews from the use of this cream, I found out they changed the ingredients and it is not the same. You can go to Amazon and see for yourself the warnings; Read Carefully;
This review is about: Mario Badescu Control Cream (0.50 oz) (Health and Beauty)
This used to be a great product, and it was my 'holy grail', but very recently (early 2013) the company changed the formula WITHOUT informing it's loyal customers. The new product BADLY damaged my skin. Find me @RustiResta on Twitter where I posted photos of my face after using the new Control Cream. I'm going on week 4 now..been seen by 3 different docs and spent $$$ on them and meds. Do Not Buy this! I will NEVER purchase anything from this irresponsible company again.
Hello, from your post I assume that you are from the UK. Where can one buy Mario Badescu control cream in the UK? I looked on Nordstorm and BeatyBay but neither have this product in stock. Has it been discontinued?
OK, I am seriously so happy for all the people that have discovered Mario Badescu control cream before the ingredients were changed. However, please help those of us who can't get it!! It would seem that the product was changed or has been discontinued and neither Nordstrom nor Beauty Bay (UK) stocks it now (possibly due to the reason christy 1962 mentioned). So please can anyone recommend a solution for those of us who weren't lucky enough to buy a pot before it was changed? I've tried cortisone but am scared that prolonged use will severely thin my skin. I am also taking cetrizine which is just an allergy relief medicine.
It would seem that the cause is still unknown for many, or that it varies from person to person. But can somebody please recommend a solution!!  
This is Roxi, I was chatting with Mario company and they said they are working on new product and should be available in several months. Below is the chat:

Lauren
Hello, Rox. I'll be helping you out today.

1:55 pm
Rox
I think I have blepharitis and I came across online discussion forum and people have used Mario Badescu Control Cream for the purpose

i am trying to look for it on the wesite but cant see the product

1:55 pm
Lauren
We are currently in the process of developing a new and improved Control Cream product. We do not know when it will be back in stock, but we are working hard to bring it back as quickly as possible. We are very sorry for the inconvenience

blepharistis is not an external issue..

did you see a opthamologist?

an*

1:56 pm
Rox
no but i know for sure its blepharitis

and its been happening since i was a kid

1:57 pm
Lauren
unfortunately we don't have anything for eye issues, I am so sorry

1:57 pm
Rox
it happens more in dry weather

1:57 pm
Lauren
but maybe it's worth a try seeing an opthamologist or looking up home remedies in the interim

1:57 pm
Rox
is there a way i can get notified once its available in the market...because the one i see it on amazon has bad reviews saying it is not good...and saying they changed formula

1:58 pm
Lauren
have you joined our mailing list?

1:58 pm
Rox
so i don't want to buy tht

1:58 pm
Lauren
we will send out an email blast when we do :)

1:59 pm
Rox
i hope u guys are redoing the formula for the cream

i will b happy to join mailing list

1:59 pm
Lauren
We are currently in the process of developing a new and improved Control Cream product

ok great!

but it may take a while for the product to come back...perhaps several months

2:00 pm
Rox
ok

I am signed up for email updates..hopefully one day I will see the control cream and be able to fix  blepharitis

I am also experiencing those stuff like scaling and itchiness. This really started when I first use false eyelashes. And that was my first and last use. Urgh!!! I was never allergic to cosmetic products and after that false eyelashes I cannot wear even mascara because it will itch.

I am really bothered because it's almost two years already and I'm still having this eyelid problem. What home remedies can you guys recommend? I'm on a tight budget plus I'm a student. I don't have the resources (money).
This problem showed up out of the blue for me just a few months ago on one eye,  I tried neosporin initially thinking it was some kind of bacterial thing I could kill.  Then I tried vitamin E lotion for a while, which "kinda" worked. Nth at burned like crazy even with the tiny amount of alcohol in the cream. Here us what is working for me and at least has my eye looking normal.  First, don't touch, rub or scratch it with your hand no matter. How itchy it gets.  Don't wash it with soap and water of any kind.  Just let the water from the shower run over it.  Apply vitamin E  OIL as necessary using a Qtip, lightly rubbing it on.  I was initially needing to do this 5 or 6,times a day, but now as my eye is healing I only need to do it twice a day...before I go to bed and after I shower.  The vitamin E oil is a soy oil with vitamin E.
Wow. The Burt's Bees Hand Salve worked wonders.

I had tried several facial moisturizers with no luck.

The facial moisturizers I tried were the non-clogging variety and mostly irritated my dry eyelids.

The Burt's Bees Hand Salve is like very dense petroleum jelly with a medicinal quality. Whatever is in it, it works great. It is too greasy for women to use along with eye makeup, but it worked great for me. It's like a miracle to get rid of the redness, slight swelling and the itch.

The price was steep for a small can at the supermarket, but a little bit goes a long way. I would bet that the $9 3oz can will last me all winter. If you have trouble finding it, look in the natural foods section instead of the HBA section. The Dillon's/Kroger store near me doesn't keep it with the rest of the hand cream. Amazon has it a couple dollars cheaper too.

Thank you so much for the recommendation.
ot a doctor but did a lot of research online to figure out my itchy red patch on eyelid too…think it may be called tinea faciei. Basically a fungus on the face. think jockitch on the face. I lived with this crap for two years on and off using hydrocotisone to mask the issue only to have my eyelid skin thin out off control (hydrocortisone thins the skin) so finally tried to figure it out on my own since I didnt want to go to dermo until new year(new deductable). Anyway, first tried monistat cream $15(didnt work), then tried lotrimin $15(worked a little), finally tried Lamisil $18(was the most expensive over the counter but totally started clearing it up after two days) its terbinafine which is supposed work best on tinea faciei…
dont know if its a prob to put this stuff near the eye but i was desperate and its working! Just want to help someone else out there since i was so in need myself!!

BTW, think i got this from using an eyeshadow applicator that was prob infected by another person who had this fungus (tinea faciei)-yuk or maybe got this from touching something already infected (dont know could be anything-apparently animals and kids tranfer this often). anyway think its contagious just like jockitch and ringworm. Hope this helps someone!
just had a live chat on the Mario Badescu website. "Jennifer" says the Control Creme is discontinued and NOT coming back. My problem began last month on Thanksgiving Day so I did not have an opportunity to try the control cream.
have tried several other things but this is not going away. Will try Burts bees hand salve next. Please post if anyone has found a replacement for the Mario Badescu cream.
found the MB Control cream on Amazon but it is $89. no way of knowing if it is original formula or not so it won't be getting it. the cost is too much anyway.
ok so Amberleia posted an amazon website page in Nov.2012 which brought up the old control creme purchase page. The ingredients were:
Water,Carnation Oil,Polyglycerylmethacrylate (and) Propylene Glycol, Seamollient, Balsam Peru.

Maybe by knowing the ingredients, we can find a substitute. Here is the complete product description...

Benefits:

Our famous anti-redness cream is an effective treatment for red, rashy, flaky and irritated skin types and Rosacea sufferers. Balsam Peru is the active, soothing botanical ingredient that will make a visible difference immediately upon application. Non-greasy, low oil formula. May be used for troubled areas of the face or in place of a moisturizer. Works well with our Azulene Calming Mask.

How to Use:

Gently massage on red, irritated or flaky areas before moisturizer or night cream. May be used in place of a moisturizer for very sensitive skin.

Beauty Tip:

For excessively flaky, dry skin apply Rose Hips Nourishing Oil all over the face and layer Control Cream on top. For a redness reducing mask treatment apply Control Cream all over the face and apply Calma mask or Azulene Mask over it for 20 minutes and rinse. May be used as a post-shave, soothing cream or to calm redness after face and body waxing.
As I said in a previous post in Nov 2012, I have had problems with red, itchy, peeling eyelids for almost 20 years.  This is not blepharitis, which is usually along where the eyelashes grow out, but on the lid.  I have gone to numerous doctors including dermatologists, allergists and general practitioners.  I feel that this is a condition that has not been named yet.  Many on the people above have described their symptoms that sounds like mine, while others describe something else.  Years ago a doctor gave me a steroid/hydrocortizone cream which worked for awhile but over time the condition would return and I would have to use it more often or a doc would perscribe a stronger cream.  Eventually I had enough and stopped using it, the withdrawal was worse than the symptoms.  Last Nov I found this site and ordered the Mario Badescu Control cream from their website.  It was a miracle.  For the first time ever my symptoms were gone and my skin healed.  If I felt that familiar twitch that told me my symptoms were returning I would apply a tiny amount and the itching would disappear and the dryness would never materialize.  Unfortunately, I ran out of the cream a few months ago.  I was unable to order more but found, what I thought was one on the last jars available at Ulta. Although the jar, and the ingredients listed, were the same as on the "miracle" jar, it was not the same cream!  It was a slightly different color (a pearl blue rather than just blue), it doesn't rub into my eyelids but rather "sits" on top and it stings.  My eyelids look worse than ever, peeling with swollen bumps that look like mosquito bites.  They even split and bleed and when I wake in the morning they are almost swollen shut.  I was so happy to find the Control Cream after so many years of having this problem.  I just wonder why they stopped making it, even after months of telling us (I wrote them too) that they were "improving" the forumula.  This is such a disappointment.  
Just found this on the Mario Badescu facebook page.  Maybe this is why they have stopped making the control cream too?  WOW, I guess that's why they haven't given us a reason!  
http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20121217000978
and this was posted on Amazon
Control Cream has been pulled from the market because it is believed that it contained undisclosed corticosteroids. And if you can find someone selling the 'old' formula (pre-March 2013), DO NOT purchase it!!! Or if you are still using the old formula, STOP!! For all of you who are new here and suffering from what you think is a 'reaction' to the 'new formula' (Mario Badescu 'reformulated' Control Cream--i.e., likely removed the working ingredients, the corticosteroids--in Feb/Mar 2013), be aware that you are likely suffering from topical corticosteroid withdrawal (TCW) as it is firmly believed that this very deceitful, unethical company had been adding undisclosed corticosteroids to both its Control Cream and Healing Cream, both of which the company is no longer selling. In short, you have been applying harmful, addictive corticosteroids to your face!!! THIS is why these products worked so very well for your ailments!! BUT corticosteroids are intended to be used for only 14 days maximum! (And some corticosteroids, the ones suspected to have been added to Control Cream and Healing Cream, should NEVER BE APPLIED TO THE FACE!) When used for long periods of time, corticosteroids can cause irreparable damage to the skin. And when corticosteroids are abruptly stopped, the skin will respond most negatively (redness, blistering, burning, stinging, itching, pustules, papules, dryness, etc.), sound familiar?
I have the same simptoms as you all and have been diagnosed with BLEPHARITIS by an ophthalmologist. I am using Blephasol, Blephaclean sterile pads and MGDRx Eye bag for Blepharitis. The products make the condition bearable.
Try blistex the medicated lip ointment. The white tube.  It has worked for me.
Blistex the white tube. It helped me
I am a 52 year old female with seasonal allergies. When these symptoms first appeared about a year and half ago, I attributed it to seasonal allergies and would cease wearing makeup until the irritation settled down. Since then, I have had numerous reoccurrences and have tried many products. I have tried Burt's Bees sensitive eye cream (OK success) which stings a tiny bit once applied but settles down quickly and seems to moisturize the flakiness for a few hours but does not address reducing wrinkles caused by the swelling. I have also tried Aquahphor healing ointment which is a petroleum based ointment which essentially relieves the itch but leaves behind a glossy oily appearance, making it impossible to wear makeup. Today I went into Ulta on a mission to find a final solution and was directed to Clinique repairwear laser focus wrinkle correcting eye cream (not cheap- @ $43 for a .5oz jar) and promptly put it on ONE eye when I got home. I gave it about an hour before returning to my 10X mag mirror to see a definite improvement. I have applied it to the other eye now and will report the results in a few days if it is successful so all of you suffering from this annoying affliction have another option to experiment with.
I have a similar problem, only mostly the bottom lid under my eye is flaking and the top is just dry. A lot of people think its just seasonal allergies, or a reaction to a product used on the face. Its crazy some of the posts that Ive read on here say the doctors dont even really know what it is or how to treat it so they just give you a cream saying its just a "skin problem." Well duhh of course its a skin problem but there are so many out there.
My advice to anyone who is still having problems treating this, go to the doctor and ask about a steroid cream. I went to my doctor and was diagnosed with "eye dandruff" also known as Blepharitis. She have me a mild steroid cream to apply to the flaky area and it works wonderfully! It does not cure the problem, especially if you stop using it once you think your eyes are starting to get better. but it manages it, if you use the cream daily. Think of it as an antibiotic.. The doctor tells you to take the medicine until its gone bc if you stop mid healing process, the infection will just come back. Somewhat similar of a deal here. And I can say from personal experience my eyes feel so much better. There's some more information provided in the links below if it sounds like this applies to you. Hope it helps!!

https://www.aoa.org/patients-and-public/eye-and-vision-problems/glossary-of-eye-and-vision-conditions/blepharitis

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-treat-dandruff-eyelids-643783.html?cat=5
I also suffered from the dry, itchy eyelids.  It was terrible.  I saw the various posts about it being some type of yeast infection, which I am very sensitive to if I take an antibiotic.  I realized that about 3 months ago, I took penicillin because of a root canal.  I took a pill, Diflucan, which is specific to yeast infections.  I definitely have relief.  In addition, I coated my eyelids at night with Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide ointment.  I cannot tell you what a relief this has brought.  Obviously both of these are prescriptions that I was lucky enough to have, but it is definitely worth a try.
agree, i think it has something to do with our natural skill oil/lubricant. I notice that for a few days. when i wake up in the morning if i don't take a bath right away it take longers hours before dry skin starts to show whereas if a take a bath right away and clean my face, within an hour dry skin will show, regardless of the soap i used.
I looked up the Mario Badescu Control Cream, they took the original product off the market because they did not list steroids in the ingredients, now you know why it was so good.  But anyway, I have the same problem as the rest of you and have narrow it down to a fungal infections.  I thought I would share how I have controlled it.  I started off using Monistat 7, yes the product for women's yeast infection, I used a thin layer 2x a day (yes on my eyelid) for a view days and then 1x a day for an additional 5 days, because we all know it takes a good 7 days to clear up a yeast infection even though you fill a lot better in a couple of days. It did completely clear up, but a couple weeks later it came back, full force.  Then it hit me, I was cleaning out my dog's ears who has chronic yeasty ears until I tried a product called Zymox. It's a natural enzymatic Solution that destroys yeast.  On my 3rd day and the infection is 90% gone. It also contains 1% Hydrocortisone so it stops the irritation and itching.  One of the ingredients is a enzymes found in natural tears to combat infections.  They also make a shampoo, ear cleanser, and cream.  I just ordered the cream. My dog has been free of ear infections for a year now, just read the reviews on the product on Amazon. I was spending $60-100 on antifungal products for her and then came across this product for around $12.  Dog ears have a very thin layer of skin, so I can't imagine why you could not use this product on your eyelid making sure you don't get it in your eyes.  I will keep you posted on my progress with treating the condition.

I have recently come across the same problem. A friend of mine recently developed eczema of the eye. There are many types, too. I know I have to see a dermatologist, but I have been searching the web like crazy trying to understand what has happened to me over the course of just a few weeks. I don't even recognize myself sometimes when I wake up with red, cracked, patchy, flaky, swollen eyes. At it's mildest, I look like I need eyelid corrective surgery. Just not me, and it's freaking me out. Anyway, I came across this disorder a lot, it's called Blepharitis. I think I will ask my doctor about this, and so should you. My friend also went to a Walgreen's clinic the first time around and they prescribed her something that made it worse. She has directed me to steer clear. She was prescribed a high dose of hydrocortisone and swears by it. Anyway, good luck to you.
This is what I was hoping to read.  So often things work well for just a short period of time.....thanks for the proof that the Mario Badsco Control Creme is still working. I know what I'M buying today lol!  I also won't report on it for a good while because I want to be double proof that it works. Away to the store with me!!!
Came home looked in the mirror and noticed my left eye lid only was droopy and purplish.  Took out my contact, saw some improvement, decided to not put my contacts back in and wear my glasses.  2 years later, 3 different opthamologists (surgeons too) Octioplastic physician (surgeon), dermatologist, allergist, and GI no one knows a thing.  I am male, and don't wear make up.  I have learned I am not to rub my eyelid or poof -puff and stuff ugly.  I have noticed my whole eye socket of my left eye gets red then noticably is flacky and extremely dry as it retracts (usually 2 days later) back to what is considered normalish...eyelid still remains slightly puffy.  Can't get it to go away.  Use polysporin instead of vaseline to at least assist in retraction and moisturize the dryness.  Doesn't itch just looks like (well rhymes with itch!).  Use perservative free eye drops, have used steroid drops and prednizone and yep it takes away the puffiness, redenss and vision isn't impaired as it can sometimes be, but stop those treatments and symptoms return.  I need help with finding a cure for this.  Everyone above I have read numerous concluded probably several of us have similar conditions but causes could be many.  If anyone has any helpful solution I would be greatly appreciative.  I have lived in the same home for over 10 years, in Arizona for over 20 years, I use ivory soap, I don't use any detergents that aren't for sensitive skin, etc...Tried eliminating milk, to no avail.  I do have Crohn's disease but have had for over 30 years...help :-!
A lot of folks swear by Mario Badescu control cream... when I go to search I find there are a ton of products they make, but none of them specifically say CONTROL CREAM. Can you share with us the specific eye cream product you are referring to? (night cream, day cream, pollen cream, etc, etc)?

Thank you!

Cheers!
Thank goodness I found this site! My story and what I did.... Hope it helps. I'll be detailed but short as possible.
My eyelid issue started a few months ago. I went through a personal family tragedy and for a few weeks I was crying or bawling or tearing up.... Either way, by the next morning(s) my eyes were puffy and sore. They would clear up in between bouts of crying but it was a good 3 to 4 weeks of being really weepy. As the time passed my crying eased up. I looked in mirror one day and thought "oh wow, stress can really age you". I am a 46y/o female. That's when I noticed this red scaly puffy saggy patch on my left upper lid. I tried lotion for eyes, creams, Vaseline, drops.... Everything listed above by everyone else. I couldn't get rid of it so I Googled and came across this site and read ALL. I saw the post about not washing or using exfoliants near or on your eyes. Made sense, but I'm a women and I wear make up. So I need to wash. I read more and came to another post about it being a fungus or yeast problem. Ok maybe. I went though my medicine box and saw I had part of 6 day cortisone pack I didn't finish and I looked through the left over ointments my daughter has used for eczema/rash.
I took 1 pill of the pack (methiprednisolone 4mg). Then I used the
(mometasone furoate) Ointment, 0.1% I found. I used in am and pm. By 3 days it was gone. Thank heavens!
I think all the crying and all swelling left me vulnerable to the eye infection. Allergies too.
I have taken heed on the advice about not scrubbing eyes... I found a simple face wash (Cetaphil) to use on eye area and I still use my clean n clear scrub on face but not near my eyes.
I've been eye sore free for almost a week. Hope this helps!!!
Hi All

It's me again. I've almost run out of mario badescu cream and knowing you can't get it anymore I decided to buy Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream the fragrance free one at it as good as mario cream.  
It is amazing what you can find on the Internet....I have this itchy scaly eye thing happening as well and the cortisone is just not cutting it.  I have made a list of the recommended treatments including the Protopic and pure organic coconut oil, but I am intrigued by your use of Zymox.  How have you been since posting last May?
Be careful with Protopic. It did not work for me.  In fact DO NOT drink alcohol when using this product.  I actually thought I was allergic to red wine for months.  The combination creates a flare and your eyelid will get really red.  Sadly my dermatologist had no idea.   I too have had an eye condition for at least five years and I still have not found the cure.  I was reading through this list and all set to go out and get Mario Badescu control cream and just saw a post that it is no longer available.  Just when I thought I was on to something.  PS Elidel does not work either.  
I have also suffered from this eyelid problem constantly for three months and have tried over 30 different remedies, none of which worked. But I think I may have now found a product which does actually work. I only bought it yesterday so used it for the first time last night and this morning I can see a marked improvement, in fact I cannot believe the difference in just one day. The redness is almost gone and there is no flakiness. Almost seems miraculous! The product costs just £8.99 in the UK from Holland & Barrett, it's called Dr Organic Manuka Honey Rescue Cream and is apparently also available is the USA. I hope it works for you too.
Peri Orbital Dermatitis.  Doxycycline.
Thank you for your post.  I was looking for a holistic remedy.  I have been using vasoline, but was looking for something better.  I bought vitamin E thinking maybe that would work, but coconut oil...great idea!  I will give it a try.  
Thanks for your comments/advice....I had forgotten to check back on this site.  Did you see the short post to "all" 19 March SCG456 "Peri Orbital Dermatitis. Doxycycline."  Do you think the person is a doctor diagnosing the conditon and recommending Doxycycline?
I've had a problem with eczema on my eyelids for years.  It usually flares up either during extreme (dry) heat, or extreme cold weather, I end up with it maybe 5 or 6 times a year and it's awful.  Painful, uncomfortable, and looks ghastly.  Two days ago, it flared up again, and first I put on just a dab of cortisone cream, waited a short time, but it hadn't seemed to help, so I put on a tiny amount of Gold Bond's "Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion with Aloe," and within the hour, I noticed a drastic improvement.  I put on a little bit more (extra carefully, since it's my eyelids) right before bed, and when I woke up the next morning, I was astonished to find the eczema had completely cleared up. My skin was back to normal, soft, smooth, not a trace of the red, scaly, irritated mess that was there the night before.  I highly recommend trying it, even though it isn't homeopathic.
I tried everything that you all suggested (apart from manuka honey because i had none) and i didn't see any improvement on my dry eyelid at all, it actually got worse and my eye was stinging from all these remedies.  Then i had a brain wave, i was reading about the amazing benefits of urine therapy just last week and i thought to myself that i would give it a try, So I collected some of my morning urine and dabbed it around my eye when i woke up. I am amazed after my first try, instant relief and the puffiness is reduced, no stinging at all, it felt really soothing. So I'm going to stick with the urine treatment for now, it doesn't smell and i'm going to dab it all over the rest of my face as well. This isn't a joke, you can google 'urine for skin care' it if you don't believe me.
Zymox got rid of it, if I feel my eyelids itching, I immediately reach for the Zymox cream and it is cleared within a couple of days, never let it get to the point it was before. The dry wrinkles and scaly skin when away and back to normal.  I'm convinced my problem was an infection of yeast.  You should try it, Zymox cream for dogs on Amazon.  
thank you this is 2015. I read your post On the eye dryness problem. Is it still woriking? did you find something else. thank you
Neen149 did you ever get an answer to your question on whether the recommendation was from a doctor. I am dealing with this and spent some time reading years worth of these posts.
I have read most of these posts and also saw both at Ulta, and later in more posts, the Marco cream was no longer available. I purchased a different one with coconut oil since I also saw that was recommended. Has any received an actual diagnoses? I have seen derm 3x, opthomologist and estatician. Its getting worse and recent spread from left side to right side.
I agree!!  I think mine is diet related and in conjunction with yeast.  I am going to attempt to eat only vegetables and protein for a while and see what happens.  I will sorely miss what I think is contributing to it, wine, cheese, beer, sugar.  Ugh!!  In the meantime, what have you found to sooth the cracks and soreness?
Where are you now on all of this??

Did it work?  Do you still have the issue or is it gone??  Did you find the cause??
Did it work??
Well?  What did you conclude??
50+ UK female
I've been suffering on and off with sore eczema eyes (eyelids and below the eyes) for several years, I had been using hydrocortisone cream prescribed by doc which helps sometimes but often doesn't help at all and at those times I have to start the rounds trawling chemists and Internet and trying all different creams. I saw the post somewhere above recommending Holland and Barrett Dr  Organic so tried that last week with no success. Sometimes washing with Johnson baby shampoo helps a bit.
Anyway I'm posting on here as I've just found Organic Surge intensive moisture cream and face wash and have had some really good results over the last couple of days - hope this helps if there are any other desperate UK readers on here.
Is Zymox safe for humans to use? Does it get in your eyes when you sweat and then burn?
the active ingredient in zymox is hydrocortisone. I have used it for a crusty persistent ear infection and it worked like nothing else.
I have the same problem exactly.  Nothing I use helps.  This just started on me about one year ago but it is getting worse.  I am 67 and this condition makes me look older....I too need help and my eye doctor has no clue what it is....