Dark Purple/Black Spots On Labia
I have noticed deep purple- almost black spots that have developed on my labia-- they are ever so slightly raised, look sorta like a mole, about the side of a bic click pen top-- I have about 5 of them- was hoping to be able to post a picture but cannot find that as an option.

I've researched all over the Internet with no luck. Any advice??
Lichen planus is one possibility which presents with purple spots on labia. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules(flat spots) or rashes. Treatment is available only on prescription and consists mainly of steroids,retinoids,hydroquinone and phototherapy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.