Dark and/or dry spot right under my lips?
Hi there. For a very long time now, I've had this dark spot under my lips. Sometimes I feel like it's a dry patch and it's a  tad darker than my normal skin tone. I've been trying to get "rid" of this problem for sometime now and no progress has been made. Whenever I stretch out that area with my tongue (from the inside of my mouth of course), there are tiny little spot of whiteheads and I always take them out with my fingers. Can someone PLEASE help me on this facial issue?
This spot can be due to seborrheic dermatitis or eczema skin. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky, dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face. You can treat flaking and dryness with over-the-counter dandruff or medicated shampoos.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.