Dark (black) and itchy spot on legs and armsllo!
hello! my brother has this dark (black) and itchy small spots on his legs and has spread to his arms. He already went to a doctor and said it was an allergy and prescribed him some medicines but its been a month and he is still suffering from it. A friend said that it might be caused by chicken fleas(i really don't know how its called) because we have a lot of chickens at our backyard and our family has history of having allergies. I really hope you can give me a clue of what this is. Looking forward to your response. thank u.
If it's hives from an allergy, they could take as long as 6 weeks to go away.

If he's allergic/sensitive to the chicken fleas ( which many people are ) then they will never go away until the chickens are cleaned up, and he quits going near them and the rest of you.

Of course, it doesn't matter what he is allergic to...if he keeps exposing himself to the allergen it will never go away.

He needs to have allergy testing done.

The color is what is puzzling me. Are you white or do you have darker skin?

If you are white, then I would have your brother see a dermatologist right away...then again, it wouldn't hurt to have your doctor send him to see one now.
hello thank u for the response. we are white and that's why i'm worried because the dark spots are really spreading on my brother's legs and its not nice to look at. he gets embarrassed to go out.

we are on the process of getting rid of the chickens I do hope the chicken fleas are the reason behind it. thank u again.