Dark brown spots around penis
I have been experiencing dark brown bumps in the genital area for a few years.  I am sexually active, but monogamist.  I always thought they were nothing but for some reason now I'm concerned about them.  They look a lot like  seborrheic keratosis, and they generally only appear in areas with hair at the base of the shaft.  Everything I've seen about Warts says they'd be in other places too.  I have a history of psoriasis. These tend to appear less with a lack of touching the region, sex, keeping the area cleaner, and wearing looser clothing.  The problem I'm experiencing is that Genital warts and seborrheic keratosis seem to look the same to me.  Any ideas how to tell?
Form the symptoms the possibility of Fordyce spots needs to be ruled out. They are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.