Dark circles on toes due to corn removal product
I used corn removal product that contain acid on my toes years ago thinking it would make it magically disappear.  A little over a year ago I had surgery on my second toes to straighten them out and also my pinky toes.  My toes are now straight and the bumps on my toes that caused the corns are also gone but I am still left with these unsightly dark areas on two of my toes and one of my toes has a fairly light circle on the top of it.  What type of doctor if any could I see to possibly get the normal color back on the tops of my toes?  What type of cosmetic surgery could be done if any to correct this?  
I would like to know what removal product you used, because I used dr.scholls and i ordered some from pedi-fix and it eats the skin and leaves this red skin, which i guess is most likely a thin layer of skin over the meat. so you think okay, corn gone, but it just comes right back and I refuse to wear flip flops with these party poopers hanging around! I would be grateful if my atleast left and I had a mark left than an unattractive corn!

A dermatologist may be able to help you. There may be some medications or modes of therapy ( less invasive ) that they can offer. Discuss your concerns with your doctor and on whether cosmetic surgery is needed to achieve the results that you want. Surgery may entail more expense and more recovery time. However, if a more affordable and yet  effective intervention is available then you just have to weigh the options  .

Keep us posted for anything
Try Mama Lotion from SkinCareRx.com
Hello sir,
I Have a doubt, 8years ago my mom had a corn removal surgery,she is fine with that surgery, but recently she developed and opening( like aperture) on the corn removal operated area,she doesnt have sugar she is a healthy person, what might be the reason for this to happen, and please suggest us some remedies so that the aperture gets closed by itself.
can you please inform me if you have had any help offered or you got rid of the dark circles.. i am suffering from the same problem.. whats worse is that its on all 5 toes on each foot.. i stupidly put the corn removing "acid" on all and now i cant even get my feet out.. it is a problem i feel like im living with and at this moment in time ready to spend all the money that i have to deal with this.. please please please let me know how you got rid of it if you have.. can you also tell me where you are originally from
thank you
i did the exact same thing but i only did it to two toes.  But go to your foot doctor and tell him what you did and he will give up some cream to put on them. the cream works but it will take time.

bird