Dark red lines on my neck/chest
I have had these red lines on my skin for years, and I can't figure out why my skin is like this. It doesn't itch or burn, it's mainly just a cosmetic issue (I think?). It's only on my neck and the very top of my chest around my collar bone. There are also three thicker, horizontal lines on my neck. I've tried lots of different lotions, but none of that has made any difference at all so I'm thinking it might be something more serious. If anyone can help I would appreciate your comments.
Here is a photo http://i.imgur.com/6KbLq1j.jpg
You can see it a little bit in the picture, but it's much more noticeable/darker in person.

Thank you
'Striae'.-Weight gain or loss can precipitate.
these lines look like striae. Creams containing alpha hydroxyl acids and retin-A are said to be useful in decreasing the stretch marks but the advertised antimarks creams have no proof of effectiveness. Eat healthy ,nutritious food ,drink plenty of fluids and do moderate exercises. Laser therapy, and dermabrasion, alone or in combination have also been shown to be effective in diminishing the appearance of stretch marks.For that you need to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.