Dark red veiny lines on leg
I've got dark red lines that outline the veins on the front of my left leg. When it first started 5 months ago, it was raised with 2 large bloody looking bumps on top of some of it.  After that, it sunk down and spread further and its been like that for months and will not go away.  I'm in Michigan and it's shorts weather now.  I can't wear shorts without scaring people.  Anyway, I have pictures...is there any way i can post them?  It's kind of hard to explain it without seeing it.  Thanks.
These red veins can be due to telangiectasia or due to lichen aureus. Telangiectasia are small dilated blood vessels near the surface of the skin or mucous membranes. It can be due to venous hypertension, sun or cold exposure, skin trauma, carcinoid syndrome or CREST syndrome.

Sclerotherapy and laser treatment are the two main treatment options. Please discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.