Darn Sun
Oi Doc,a goo day to you,youve probably got this type before.I got alot of those nasty sun pigmentations.Little,but alot of them,and 1 fairly big infront of the ear.When they got so many it started to bother me and i went to a derm.He didnt seem very intrested and just told me to wear +50 UV(will do) and not any treatment or removal tips,even that i asked.

So im thinking of visiting another derm soon,best a part time one,just want your word on this one.

thanks - Marks.
For sun pigmentation, use liberal amounts of sunscreen especially with spf greater than 30 atleast half an hour before going out in sun, avoid the sun, and wear protective clothing. The newest treatment for age spots is an alpha hydroxy acid gel or beta hydroxy acid gel.  Retin-A cream, alpha hydroxyacid peels, and liquid nitrogen therapy are other options.

You can discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Ok,a friend told me that if i use a natural skin whitening cream(not chemical)it will brighten up and eventualy remove the spots in long term use.

Is that true?I heard these some of those are dangerous,He advised i use ACHROMIN,so how good is it?
You should always use skin bleaching creams like Achromin after consulting a dermatologist. Achromin contains hydroquinone and it is not without side effects. It may cause permanent loss of melanin and hence white spots which are difficult to treat. Moreover it is not approved by FDA because it has been found to have carcinogenic potential.

Oi Doc,its the summer now and im thinking of a tan.Im a bright featured slavic person and light skin.I wonder how can i get one of those red tans,or red/pink skin anyway.I think that if i sunbathe ill end up with a orange/brown look.So how do i get the military looking red skin??