Dear doctor ....
My question is ...
In winter season whenever i do sports or just get warm and cold suddenly or go for walk and get warm... I get too much itchings in my body ... I dont know this happens every winter in year..
Plz help .. Thank you

This itching can be due to dry skin or xerosis,exercise urticaria or golfer’s vasculitis. Dry skin usually results from environmental factors that you can wholly or partially control. These include hot or cold weather with low humidity levels, long-term use of air conditioning or central heating, and washing or bathing too much.

Golfer’s vasculitis heat rash is a red rash on the calves of many walkers. It often starts above the sock line and makes red patches and splotches.In that case, taking bath after staying in the sun or applying cold wet towels may help.

If your legs are itchy during or after exercise, with no relation to heat, you may have exercise urticaria.In such cases, antihistaminics and not exercising on warm or humid days may help.

You may apply calamine lotion and cool compresses on the rash. It may help. You may also take some OTC  antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin.Application of good moisturising creams will also help.

Pls see your dermatologist if the condition does not improve.

I hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.