Dermatend Scars
    I used Dermatend on several small moles on my upper cheek and it has been 3 months since I did it and I am left with brown/red spots that are slightly larger than the moles were. From doing some research on past questions it appears that these spots are post inflammatory inflammation. I am not interested in using any skin lighteners, but would rather just speed up the process of the skin cells healing. I thought that applying polysporn several times a week would help, but i seemed to make the spots darker.  Would it help speed up the healing if I exoliated the spots several times a week?
please ignore this post I made a mistake on it and can seem to figure out how to delete it, but I posted a corrected one
Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation is a condition where there is an excess amount of pigment following a disease process that affects the skin.  Without treatment, this usually takes about 6 months to resolve and for the skin color to go back to its normal color.  Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.