Desperate Mother, baby has bumps

My two month old daughter has little tiny bumps all over hand arms, legs and now neck. I took her to the pediatrician on Friday and she did not know what it was. She did recommend Aquaphor which I have been using to treat her but they seem to be spreading.
We did visit my aunt whose eight year old daughter did have a rash. They never found out what it was and the rash went away.
Now I am going crazy and don't even want to go over there again. My baby's skin was so smooth and now there are tiny bumps everywhere. They don't seem to bother her but they certainly bother me.
Can anyone please help me?

It appears to me that your child may have one of the following conditions: milia, milaria, keratosis pilaris, mosquito bites..

Each of them is a different diagnosis and needs to be ruled out accordingly. If this pediatrician can not help you, you may consider going to another, or perhaps a dermatologist.

I am also not sure what condition your child is in at present. Does it itch, is she irritable? Is the child exposed to warm temperatures or mosquito.

You may keep the child in cool areas and perhaps apply some moisturisers on her skin.

Let me know if you need any more help.
Hello Doctor,

Thank you for your response. I checked out the conditions you mentioned. Due to the placement of the bumps I thinks she may have Keratosis Pilaris which is odd because it is known to be hereditary and neither my husband nor I suffer from that condition and it doesn't run in our families.

The bumps don't seem to bother her. She is still eating normally and smiles and laughs all the time. My real concern is that it is spreading to her neck and face.

Thanks again.

I am glad to be of help too.

However, I am sure that with the increased awareness you may visit a doctor with your child to know for sure the diagnosis in this case.

Let us know if there are any other questions.

My daughter had the same thing, it is quite common. The doctor removes them with a special tool. Make sure you get some prescribed numbing cream to put on an hour prior. Once she cuts them off, they put little band-aids on that will stop the bleeding. My daughter had over 40 of them removed.