Diagnosed with Seborrheic Dermatitis, concerned it is Perioral Dermatit...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Diagnosed with Seborrheic Dermatitis, concerned it is Perioral Dermatitis

11888073?1422102996
I have been to my GP for this rash,which I've had for two months now, and have been diagnosed with Seborrheic dermatitis, but I'm worried that the problem is actually perioral dermatitis considering that the paraffin based moisturiser I have been given seems to be worsening the condition, with the rash getting considerably worse since I went to the doctors (it was light red skin with a little flaking in the creases of my nose then, now it is a red ring of bumps with slight scaling around my whole mouth, spreading to underneath my eyes). It is noticeably bumpy, almost like a small acne breakout, and uncomfortably dry. Pictures attached, the bumps are relatively calm in the photographs, I believe due to the tightness of my dry skin, but become much more prominent with use of cosmetics or moisturisers.