Dime-sized rash that keeps reppearing at the same spot
I have this dimed-sized rash that appears about once every two weeks for almost a year now. It's always the size of a dime and it's white with a red circle. This rash always appears at the same spot on my calf. Just today, it reappeared, but now there are two. What could it possibly be?
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be discoid eczema ,pityriasis rosea, or hives.

Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months).Mild steroids can also be used.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.

I hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.