Discoloration & small bumps on penis shaft

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I'm not sure how to explain this really. I'd prefer it if I could show you pictures of it. There is quite a lot of discoloration all along the shaft of the penis. As it gets closer to the head of my penis is where I'm most concerned. Brown patches or perhaps its patches without pigment and the brown patches are the normal bits. There is also is spot on the shaft that has small bumps covering it. There is some redness on the lighter patches on the shaft also. This really is something I need to show you rather than trying to describe it. Its horrible looking...

I have a Flickr account with multiple pictures of it on but unless I set it to public I can't give you the link. Is there some email address I could send them to and then you could take a look at it and reply back to me?
These discolored spots can be due to Fordyce spots, freckles or hyperpigmentation skin due to deposition of excess of melanin in the skin.
Fordyce spots are small, painless, raised spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only
I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.