Discolored Penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Discolored Penis

I am 20 yr old white male.
My penis is discolored, I have brown spots around my penis about the size of a pencil eraser. Also there seems to be a good amount of scarring. The head of my penis seems to be deflated and usually doesnt get too hard when aroused. It seems as if the spots get darker, and more of them seem to appear.

Could this be Vitligo? Penile decay?  HPV?
From the symptoms it can be Fordyce spots which are very common in young men or due to hyperpigmented skin. Fordyce spots are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.
For confirming the diagnosis, I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.