Do Cigarette burn scars heal ??
hey
i have a little skin burn on my arm. Me and my friends had a few drinks and after that two of my friends made me write my name on the arm. I actually couldn't feel pain at that time but now although six months have been passed it is still there and a little black too that means easily noticeable. Can you suggest me any better medication to make it go away???

For cigarette burns, one cream that is useful for scar diminishing is contractubex gel/cream. You can seek your dermatologist/surgeon’s opinion before using this cream. Otherwise you can go in for glycolic peals, laser treatments and pressure dressings. Severe scarrings may need skin grafting by a plastic surgeon.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.