Do I have genital warts or something else like pearly penile papules or cysts?
Hello doctor,

I am concerned that I may have genital warts.  I had one singular bump on the center of my shaft, near the head, but still about 1/2 an inch or so from the shaft. i actually popped this bump about two weeks ago with by squeezing the area with a hot rag, I'm not sure what came out but I know there was a little bit of blood.

After that, the bump went away and a small white spot that looks like scar tissue formed where the bump.  Luckily no infection.

Also, there are 2 TINY bumps on the right and left underside of the head of my penis.

I wen to a doctor today and he said it seemed like genital warts (from my description of the bump in the center and then his visual inspection of the two other tiny bumps.  However, he said he wasn't sure.  So we got another doctor to take a look and he also wasn't sure but though that genital warts was a pretty valid assessment.  They think it could be the early stages.

They also think it could be swollen glands or something, maybe just cyst. They appeared about a month ago.  I am 23 and have only been with two girls.  One about 6 months ago, the other about 3 months ago.

Since they couldn't tell me 100 percent, i decided to have them cut off and sent in for a biopsy... this will leave some little scars but I have to know.  

In the meantime, I can't really think.

What is your assessment?  Anyone?

This discussion is related to Genital warts or something else?.
oh ya, the girl from 6 months ago is a girl i date for about 6 months, and the other gir is my ex that i dated in college for about 2nyears
From the symptoms they can be sebaceous cysts or genital warts. The virus causing genital warts is passed on through genital contact, most often during vaginal and anal sex. HPV may also be passed on during oral sex and genital-to-genital contact.

Diagnosis can be confirmed by getting a biopsy skin and antibody titres against the viral antigen done. These tests will confirm the presence of warts. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Dr.

Is it normal for cyst to appear at the same time? 1 at first on the shaft, then 2 others on the underside of my penis head?

I noticed all this about 3 weeks to a month ago.
Dr.

It is genital warts.

What are the best means of treatment (they are already physically removed)?

What is the best way to go about boosting my immune system and what is the best medicine I should apply to make sure it does not come back?
Also,

If i don't have sex or any kind of sexual relationship for two years, and I never get another outbreak, would it be safe to say that I can't transfer the virus to someone else or that the virus has become completely dormant without a chance of infecting someone?
For small warts, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox, Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts. Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation. Please discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist.

Warts are highly contagious and the virus can be passed also when the person is not having any active lesions. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.