Do Warts Contaminate Everything I Touch
Ive read that once someone has the warts virus, everything they touch will become contaminated and when they come in contact with other skin, that too becomes contaminated. Im not sure how much truth there is to that since I first developed warts on my right hand on my pinky and ring finger about 3 or 4 months ago. Im a student that washes dishes at a restaurant as a part time gig and I first noticed these warts appearing about 3 or four months ago but never paid too much attention to them. Ive had them since but theyve never spread. That still concerns me since everything Ive read basically says that everything I touch is contaminated thus will cause spreading to myself in other places and others as well. Is this true? Can someone shed some light on this matter for me? I'd really appreciate it! :)  
HPV being a viral disease, you cannot get genital warts from kissing, hugging, sharing baths or towels, from swimming pools, toilet seats or from sharing cups, plates or cutlery. It is only by skin to skin contact that warts are transmitted.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.