Do warts let out a clear fluid?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Do warts let out a clear fluid?

I went to a dermatologist to make sure that some bumps weren't warts. He visually examined them and said that they were not warts. However the NEXT day after seeing the dermatologist, a NEW bump emerged, it appears to be on the bottom left hand side of my urethra (see picture provided) and slightly lighter in colour than the rest of the skin.

I have extremely dry skin on my penis (especially the head) and often my skin is peeling and just completely dry (especially after an erection) could it just be some irritation? It also worries me because it is more like the original bumps that appeared the day after sexual activity back in early October which with my interaction with Dr Hook made clear could not have been warts due to warts never appearing within 24 hours of sexual activity.

I finally thought that I didn't have warts and could move on with my life again after my interaction with Dr Hook:
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/PLEASE-HELP-Bumps-On-Head-of-Penis-After-Sex/show/2046395

The "bump" is located on the glans (glands) of the penis (I am circumcised) it is near the bottom right hand side of my urethral opening it is barely raised and appears almost entirely flat when there is an erection. The colour of it is slightly lighter than the rest of the skin on the head of the penis.

Recently I squeezed it and a lot of clear fluid came out of it and sort of drained out of it but the bump didn't completely pop though.
Do warts let out a clear fluid when squeezed? There was no bleeding. Two days later it formed a scab and the scab came off yesterday. The bump is still there however but is smaller now and flatter and still is a different colour from the rest of the surrounding skin. The bump has been present for a few weeks now. From my understanding warts do not let out a clear fluid and warts on the penis head (glans (glands)) are rare especially for someone who has not had unprotected sexual intercourse?

Here is a picture of the bump BEFORE I squeezed it
http://imgur.com/n3HbQz9

Please help me what is this? Surely it is not a wart after what Dr Hook told me? How do I get rid of it?
Could this bump be from the extreme dryness the skin of the head of my penis experiences? After an erection the skin becomes extremely dry and flakes. Every morning my penis head is extremely dry and the skin looks very traumatised and cracked and flaky. Could this be a result of some form of balanitis?
From the picture it does not look like warts. Moreover warts do not let out any clear fluid.It can be a small irritated hair follicle or a cyst. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use calamine lotion or cream with zinc oxide paste applied directly to wet skin after bathing.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Should I apply moisturisers like Sorbolene to combat the severe dryness on my penis glans (glands)? How long before this "bump" disappears?
Could this be Lichen Planus? Does it look like Lichen? I am a male of Indian origin and now this bump has been there for about 4 weeks. Please help.