Does permethrin cause cancer?
Hello, i am 16. I have recently been diagnosed with scabies. I guess i got it from my cousin or something like that. The doctors gave me permetherin cream. I heard that it is a carcinogen. Is that true? I don't want to get cancer. Are there any natural cures recommended??????

PLEASE HELP ME =****(
Permethrin is classified by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) a likely human carcinogen, based on reproducible studies in mice but in humans it can can cause nausea, headache, muscle weakness, salivation, shortness of breath and seizures.

However it is one of the best treatments of scabies and there is no natural remedy. Also permethrin has to be used head to the bottom of the feet, paying special attention to skin folds and the webs between fingers and toes and this cream has to be left for 10-14 hours. So use it as per your doctor’s guidance.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hello, ivermectin pills kill scabies and lice! around 200mg for avg person, repeat in a week should take care of it all. good luck!