Dermatology Expert Forum
Dr. Can you please help.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dr. Can you please help.

Hello Doctor, I wrote to you a while ago about some rashes that i was getting, The rashes would come on and they would always leave the same day they came on, like most recently the last 3 times that i have been golfing when i get home i have a rash all on my stomach and chest but it goes away the same day, Thats everytime i am golfing or in the sun for a long time. Any reason? Also, the last week i have been itching really bad on my body and everytime a scrath i notice a little pimple sort of where it itches, maybe its a bug bite but they its like crayz, so bad that i scratch and rub myself so hard that i created some bruises where i have been scrathing and rubbing. Also, my next question is probably the one i am most worried about. How can you tell the difference between cherry angioma or some other angioma and petechia from a blood disorder? I have about 10 maybe tiny little red dots and i always though they were just little red moles, I can run my fingers on them and kind of fell them so they are raised just a tiny it. I have had them for years or as long as i can remember. Would petechia from a blood disorder come in a form of a rash or tones of the dots everywhere or can they be just a few dots here and there like i have. Like i said i have had them for years and i am in perfect health i play basketball all the time and i excersise. I have an appointment with a dermatologist on friday and i am scared to death that he is gonna say that they are petechia from a blood disorder. If they were indeed from a blood disorder wouldnt i be pretty sick by now since i have had them for as long as i can remember. (years) thank You.