Dr. Scholl's wart remover left burn on my penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Help i used Dr. Scholl's wart remover on my penis and it has left a burn mark. It's been 3 days and the mark left around the wart is a deep purple/brown that has not shown any signs of healing. How long will it take to heal on it's own and what can i use to treat the burn?
Apply mupurocin it will heal,but I bet even Dr.Scholl will not have the guts to do what you did.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it sounds like irritant contact dermatitis. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, cosmetics, or other chemicals.

Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Wash your skin with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat it dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves.If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then pls get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.
i used the dr scholls wart remover on a couple of warts on my penis shaft. the skin got blistery and came off. i treated 3 areas, one area had a cluster of em. problem is i have some swelling on my penis shaft that wont go away. i did this to myself 4 days ago. the swelling has gone down a little on the 2 smaller sites, the larger site the swelling is 1/2" diameter and swollen 1/8" tall. i have tried hot compresses and cold compresses nothing is working. i hope i didnt screw up my ****. i now wish i could go back 4 days ago and rethought my decision. anybody have experience with swelling in this area, and how long does it take to come down. did i permanently damage my penis shaft, or will it just take a long time for the swelling to come down.

thanks in advance
johnny383

thanks