Dry, Flaky, White patches of skin that peels off my testicles
Hello, well im 18 years old and ive been experiencing some strange skin problem in my testicles. There are white patches of skin that almost covered my whole testicle. And its starting to infect my penis too. Its getting there. What happens is everytime there is dry skin it would peel off or i would scratch it off then it would look like its normal again. Then when i wake up another patch of skin will regrow or something like that. Ive tried using lotion but it did not help. ive had this problem for almost 3 years. it gets really itchy too from time to time.

well how it looks like is
Dry skin
flakey
somewhat shiney
it peels off
gets really itchy

any products recommended where i can jsut get it at a store. im really embarassed i dont want to talk to my doctor about it.

I do understand your concern here. This sounds like a fungal infection, a dermatitis or psoriasis. These skin conditions do present with scaling and itchiness. Dermatitis and fungal infections may present with redness while psoriasis as in cases of inverse psoriasis may present with redness also. Psoriasis appears with scales and they may manifest in the groin area.

I would suggest that a microscopic evaluation of the scales be done to ascertain if a fungal infection is present. Psoriasis may present with scales which when removed will present with pinpoint bleeding underneath.

Applying topical antifungals thinly over the area may help. If there is no response in two days, you may need to have this assessed by your doctor.

Where do i get this product at? or whats it called? can i get it from a drugstore like walgreens or walmart?? is this a serious infection?

This is not a serious skin condition .Fungal infections and eczematous skin conditions may be treated with application of 1% hydrocortisone cream .This may be applied thinly over the area. The scale need to be evaluated microscopically so that a fungal infection may be ascertained. The response to the hydrocortisone cream should be assessed after 2 days. If the skin condition is still present you may need an antifungal preparation for this. Yes, there are OTC creams available
I have the same problem - and im 16. I dont know how to get rid of it. I have found that cream you rec but one problem - its says it cant be used on the genital area. http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/details.asp?productid=HC45&affiliateid=81866680101062

Is it safe to use down there??
betta use flutibact , antifungal ointment
Hi im 15 and i have the same problem and its really itchy. Is it serious? What will i do? Please answer
Equate® Anti-itch 1% Hydrocortisone with Aloe. Can be found at Walmart near pharmacy, very confident it will help.