Dry Hair Related to Medicines?
I relocated to the country of Panama almost three months ago.  About a month after arriving, I developed a sinus infection and went to a doctor here.  He put me on antibiotics to which I had a severe reaction and broke out in hives from my neck to my ankles.  His treatment for this was lengthy i.v.'s (one of three hours and one of four hours, five days apart) of cortizone and adrenaline.  About two days after the last i.v., I noticed that my hair had become extremely dry and unhealthy looking.  This condition has persisted and worsened.  Is this likely due to the treatments or should I look into other possible health problems?  Also, what is the best treatment to get my hair back to normal?
Dry hair is usually not the sign of internal disease, and more likely to be related to climate, blow-drying, and so forth.  I suggest a visit to a doctor to check your health and to a hairdresser to get your hair back into shape.

Dr. Rockoff
A related discussion, Hair Dressers was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Dermatologists in your area?