Dry Skin Treatment
I recently have notice some dry skin on my penis from mutual masterbation. Is this normal? If so, how do I treat this dry skin and kind of burning feeling?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to dry skin or contact dermatitis. Dry skin results when there is not enough water in the stratum corneum for it to function properly. Too much soapy water, exposure to harsh chemicals, the normal aging process and certain types of skin diseases are some of the causes of decreased amounts of protective skin oils which in turn causes dry skin.

The mainstay of management is liberal use of moisturizers after washing with luke warm water. Soap should be used minimally. Moisturizers should be reapplied liberally during the day.You can also use a topical cortisone (steroid) cream or ointment like dermacort(hydrocortisone). Adding a humidifier to the central heating system of your home or using a humidifier also helps.Also wear cotton undergarments.

In case the symptoms persist then pls consult a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.