Dry Skin
After using soap (yes, bad idea, I didn't know) to masturbate, my penis and testicles have been extremely dry and cracking. It's been 4-5 days and I'm not sure if it's getting any better, it's still very painful when I walk. The skin is very dry and it's rough and seems to be cracking. I'm not sure what to do, and it's beginning to irritate and worry me. When will this condition stop? Before this, I've never had any problems whatsoever with dry skin or my penis, so I believe it's from using the lubricant that was not intended for it. Will it stop by itself, or do I need to do something to fix this?
Thanks a lot for your help.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it sounds like irritant contact dermatitis. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, cosmetics, or other chemicals.
The common skin irritants are soaps, water and detergents. You can find easily an over the counter over-the counter antihistamines  which can be used to help with symptoms. You may also use calamine lotion to get relief. It will take few days for the symptoms to go away. Till then wear cotton clothes and avoid using any lubricants during masturbation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.