Dry circle spot on my head near my hairline above temple?
I have this dry circular spot about the size of a dime near the hairline near my temple (on the right side of my head). It looks like dry skin patch, but it perfectly circular. I don't know how this came about but noticed it about a week ago. It does not bother me and does not itch. Its about the same size now as I discovered it a week ago. I'm not sure what this is and it's kind of worrying me. Can anybody diagnose what this is and have a solution to get rid of this spot? Thank you.

This rash can be due to contact dermatitis due to soaps and detergents,cosmetics etc,seborrheic dermatitis or nummular eczema.

Avoid using any soaps or cosmetics on the rash for some days and wash the area several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the site. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin and apply mild corticosteroid cream like dermacort on the rash and see if it helps.

If the symptoms still persist,then pls get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

Thank you for your comment. I looked up seborrheic dematitis and nummular eczema- don't think its either as this is just one spot. I don't think it's a rash either as it does not itch or bother me. I'm just worried because its been a week or so and it's still there. I am male, so I do not use comestics. I've been using the same soap for years now so I don't think it's the soap. Is there anything else this could be before I schedule an appointment with a dermatologist? Thanks
It almost sounds like it could be Ringworm. I am not a Dr but I know Ringworm is round and looks dried out.My kids have had this before and I used a fungal cream on it. Hope this helps some.
Thank you for the comment. I'm not exactly sure its ringworm. I just looked it up and and I don't have any itching or rash symptom. Its just this one spot- doesn't itch or anything, but it is circular and has flaky skin. It looks a little  more flaky today than a week ago. Could this be healing itself and perhaps the new skin will come in when the old skin flakes off?
All I know is when my kids had Ringworm they never said it itched and it was a flaky red round ring and the only way it cleared up was with the fungal cream. It started to look better about 2 days after we put the cream on and was gone in about a week and never came back. Hope some of this helps you.
Ok thank you. I think I may have to see the dermatologist. I will describe to him what you told me. By any chance, do you know the name of the fungal cream? Thank you for all your help.
The cream I used on my kids was Lotromain not sure on the spelling. I hope this helps.