Dry face and rash
My face. Is breaking out in lots of pimples that aren't real pimples. Have a red rash there too. Have put Vaseline on rash but it causes more bumps. Now my face looks both dry and red like scars

This discussion is related to DRY/RED SHIN ON FACE.
It can be due to acne break out or contact dermatitis. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream is also helpful but should be used only under medical guidance. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.