Dry foreskin with cuts/cracks

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Dry foreskin with cuts/cracks

Hi. I'm 22 y.o sexually active male.
A week ago I had unprotected sex with my partner. The next day the tip of my foreskin turns red and slightly itchy. In 3 days it's gone and back to normal, but I notice scar like texture on small part of it, near the tip. Last night I pull back the skin for cleaning, it hurts and there are small cracks.
Could it be yeast/candida infection or some kind of std?
I don't notice any problem with the actual penis, just the foreskin

Additional info:
When it was red&itchy, I wash it multiple time with soap, and use antiseptic on it (actually, hand sanitizer), could it be causing the dryness?
The day before yesterday I masturbate multiple times, I didn't notice any dryness and cracks yet.
The hand sanitizer is too drying.  If it's candida try Lotrimin cream.  If it's just dry, try clear 100% aloe vera and mild soap only, like Dove unscented.  
It can be due to balanitis. Don’t use any cosmetics on the penis,instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin.Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin.In case the symptoms persist then consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have had dry skin on the unsercomses part of my peniuse and it has hurt and is tight around the tip of my **** and it has small cuts on it what could it be