Dry hands/fingers lead to tiny stinging cuts
Hey i had a quick question. Could dry hands be the reason why little cuts happen on your fingers or fingertips at random times. Like for example, i was watching tv when my hand started stinging A LOT and i didn't know what it was until a couple seconds later i see a tiny cut on my finger so i squeezed all the blood out. I put lotion on my arms and boy once a day but usually never on my hands. Could that be the reason why little cuts are appearing out of nowhere and is it normal to sting alot if it does?

Yes,you are right in saying that excessive dryness of skin can cause cutting,peeling and oozing of blood from the cuts.

I would suggest you to treat the skin on your hands with the same care as the skin on your face. Since hands have thinner skin, fewer oil glands, and are as susceptible to the sun as our faces, they tend to show signs of aging/drying first. During the day, hydrate and protect hands from sun damage and sunspots with a protective and moisturizing cream. At night, repair them with creams formulated from glycolic acid—a must for improving skin texture and tone. For a more intensive nighttime treatment, apply cream and then cover hands with gloves or socks. Your body heat helps the cream sink deeper into the skin—and you'll wake up with the baby-soft hands to prove it. I would also suggest you to avoid washing hands with soap repeatedly and use gloves while doing any household work.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep us posted if you have any additional queries.
thanks for the feedback. i'll startputting on cream more often