Dry skin Or Dermatitis?
I have had this spot on my hand  for a few days and it has been very cold out. I didn't know if it was just a dry skin patch or maybe some type of dermatitis? I has had some dryness to it as well.

Thank,
Chris
It can be due to eczema skin, allergic contact dermatitis or sweat dermatitis. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites and also steroid creams without medical supervision. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist and get antihistaminics and oral steroids prescribed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you

I do have dandruff or dermatitis on my scalp and face. But I didn't think that could develop on my hand. I have a panic disorder and the more I look at it the more I flip out. lol