Dry skin all around face and hands

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Dry skin all around face and hands

Hello, and welcome to my post. I need some advice. See, when I was younger (baby), I had eczema all over my face, arms, hands, it was terrible. As I grew older, it stopped on my face and stayed on my arms, in the bends of my elbows. I had grown out of it for a while, but something else turned up. When I was in 6th grade (8th grade now), my lips started getting really chapped for no reason. This eventually led to a bright red ring around my lips. Almost looks like a clown, really. I think it is worse in the winter with the dry air and all, but it is still there. Some days the ring is very red and vibrant, other days it relaxes and you can hardly see it. My point being: this has been happening for 3 years. 3!! I haven't found any super effective products to help this. The best I have is pure Vaseline. We have been going to see the doctor, and a dermatologist should be calling us soon to set up an appointment. More dryness has shown up on other spots in my face as well. On my cheeks, there is some dry skin. My neck is pretty dry too. Flaky skin can be seen around my eye sockets, and my eyelids peel all the time. I can't even touch my face without dead skin flakes sticking to my hand. It honestly isn't that bad, looks-wise. But it sure gets annoying! A few patches of dry skin have shown up on my hands, too. There is a patch about the size of a cutie on my left hand, and one the size of a grape on my right. These aren't  too flaky, but they feel almost scaley... Leathery like. Do you get what I'm saying? I really need some help on this issue. The dermatologist hasn't called and it's been a few weeks, and I want to see if I can reduce the severity of this predicament before high school pictures come up. Is it possible that my eczema is coming back on my face? Oh gosh, I hope not. That took me years to grow out of. Please leave a comment to help me with this..... I would greatly appreciate it!
/Gherkin
Also, most moisturizers don't work for me because my skin is EXTREMELY sensitive. I have reactions to everything I've tried, which mostly includes rashes, and I certainly don't need that on my face. Super gentle baby lotion with Shea and cocoa butter gives me a rash. Geezus XD So keep that in mind please