Dry skin on palms
Starting this winter, I've developed very dry skin on my palms. When my palms are dry, you can't tell, but once I go in the shower, thats when it gets bad. It makes my hands feel and look more wrinkled than usual. Then after the shower, my pals look dry for a little before going back to it hardly being there. This is the first time it's ever happened to me and I have naturally clamy hands. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it? The skin doesn't hurt and it doesn't crack or bleed. It's just really dry skin.
The various causes of peeling hands are contact dermatitis, contact with harsh detergents, soaps and lotions that contain perfume, cold, dry air, eczema or fungal infections.
Use fresh water instead of soap and you can apply some calamine lotion as it will help in soothing the skin. For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid.

Symptoms can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin. During the day, hydrate and protect hands with a protective and moisturizing cream. At night, repair them with creams formulated from glycolic acid—a must for improving skin texture and tone. If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist. Fungal infections and eczema have to be ruled out then.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.