Dry thick skin on ankle top of foot ..with picture help

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

5598472?1271886171
I always had this on my foot, I never thought it was a problem or anything serious until when i got a pedicure they said to get it looked at i have a picture of it...I have thick hard dry skin near my ankle or on top of my foot and its also wrinkled.. I'm only 22 years old.. ..Do you know what this is or if it could go away? my foot looks ugly and  i hope its nothing serious..here is a picture please help thanks!!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be conmtactd ermatitis, stasis dermatitis or lichen simplex chronicus. One very less likely possibility but still needs to be ruled out is Woringer-Kolopp diseasewhich is characterized by skin redness, lymphadenopathy and alopecia. It is a very rare disease and chances are less likely in your case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.