ECZEMA OR PSORIASIS
For over a year, I developed itchiness on both my feet and below the soles only and no other part of my body.
After intense itching, the skin would ooze a transparent white sticky fluid.  The doctor looked at it and said that it was psoriasis...was given ointments and oral medication but after 6-8 months, the condition looked more worse and hence I stopped the alopathic treatment...I switched over to homeopathy and told this doctor that the previous diagnosis was psorias and so treatment was started on that basis...continuing homeopathy treatment, but now find that the itching has appeared on my shin and below the knee in the middle area on just one foot...
I would like to know whether I have Eczema or Psoriasis and what medication would actually help me.  Can this be cured ?  It is causing me stress.  However, the itching only happens twice a day.... please do respond...
Thank you.
Chronic plaque psoriasis can be itchy, but it does not usually cause too much discomfort. You should get this itchy rash evaluated from a dermatologist and if needed get a biopsy skin done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you very much doc for your response.  Just to let u know that at present, my skin has healed much and returned to almost normal...for the itching to decrease, I have been using B-Tex ointment and this has done me good....already feel much better.  But if it worsens again, I will take your advice and show myself to a dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

God bless you and your work.