Ear cartiliage piercing
Is it better to get your ear cartliage pierced with a needle or a piercing gun? Some people say dont pierce it with a gun. Which is best? .
It's really up to you. I got mine done with a gun. As long as you get it don't professionally either way should be fine.
You can get the piercing done with a gun which is more convenient. However do ensure that the needles used in both cases are sterile and disposable. Also keep an eye on any epidermoid cyst or keloid which can form at the site of piercing.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for responding :)