Dermatology Community
Earlobe redness/rash?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Earlobe redness/rash?

I have this red rash-type looking thing that shows up on my ears every now and then. This one is on the top, sometimes it is on my lobe. It does NOT itch and I can not feel it when I touch it. It may be broken blood vessels, but I am not sure. They usually go away within a week so I doubt they are anything particularly bad. I have 2 pictures of it here: http://img90.imageshack.us/i/img3059x.jpg/
http://img137.imageshack.us/i/img3063.jpg/

They aren't the clearest but the best I could get...it kind of looks like little pinpricks of red, you can't see that detail in the photos.Does anyone know what is wrong? I am thinking maybe I burst blood vessels by sleeping on it too long? Does that sound possible?

Thanks.
Tags: earlobes, rash
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If u tap in lymes disease and red earlobes l recall reading about a connection........don't want to worry you because, l'm sure you'd have lots more symptoms it being lyme
Blank
Yeah, I don't think that's it because I don't have any other symptoms and also with Lyme disease it is a purplish lump and what I have isn't a lump at all - it is completely flat. Thanks though.
Blank
Anyone else have ideas? Thanks
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949