Eczema or Warts?
About a week ago I noticed a little black-ish(?) dot on one of my fingers, I didn't think anything of it until I showed my friend and she thought it was a wart starting to form, after that I had a look at my other fingers and some of them have these black dots too - most on the inside finger although there are a few on the underside of one of my fingers and one on my palm. Also on the one finger the skin around the black dot has peeled away a little? But this hasn't happened with the other dots. Thinking I probably did have warts I bought something to freeze them and made an appointment with the DR. just to be sure... she said she couldn't see these dots even though she was using a magnyfying glass (!) and she thought I might have a type of eczema?! I think she called it Pompholyx... I'm so confused by it all because I havn't found anything relating these little dots to eczema and I've had NO itching either and I can't be sure if its warts or not! I've been keeping an eye on them and I've noticed some really really tiny little blisters forming? Can you confirm if this sounds like warts or not? I would really appreciate it as I'm worried if they are I may spread them to other areas of my body or to someone else, please help if you can, thanks.
If you have noticed tiny blisters,then pompholyx is the probable diagnosis as your dermatologist is suspecting. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).Also use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then pls get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.