Epilating/wax bad reaction
The photo that I have attached is what happens when I epilate/wax my legs, even though I exfoliate before. It burns, feels very hot within a few minutes after epilating but the rest of my leg feels normal. However, this never happened to me before, I've epilated my legs for a couple of years now. I tried wax on a part of my leg to see if it's better and I still get the same reaction. I don't know what to do and I have no idea why this is happening now.. Any idea?
From the symptoms it looks like irritated hair follicles causing folliculitis. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics and warm compresses. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.