Eruptive Capillary Hemangiomas

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Eruptive Capillary Hemangiomas

I am a 38 years old female and have recently been diagnosed with a rare skin condition, 'Eruptive Capillary Hemangiomas'. I cannot find out anything about this skin condition. The Doctor who saw me couldn't tell me anything about it other than it is rare and they had never seen it before. I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me anything about it.

best wishes
Capmbell de morgan spots as they are known.Not serious and no treatment necessary.
Hi, thanks for your reply. I was not diagnosed with those spots you mention. As I understand it, they are fairly common things to get. I have hundreds of these capillary hemangiomas sited on my arms, legs, neck, trunk and back.

I would truly appreciate any information on the condition 'Eruptive Capillary Hemangiomas'
Thank you

This Article
• References
• Full text PDF
• Send to a friend
• Save in My Folder
• Save to citation manager
• Permissions

Citing Articles
• Contact me when this article is cited