Erythema Multiforme
I have recently been diagnosed with erythema multiforme and have read lots and lots on the internet about it. However, I wanted to talk to anyone who also has it. Wanting to know if antivirals have worked as well as hearing what your symptoms are.
Also, if anyone has any medical insight as to why this happens and if it is related to any other health conditions or why it would be so bad and very frequently recurring. The more info I can get about it to educated myself, the better. Many thanks. (P.S. is there any link with EM and fibroepithelial polyps?)
Erythema multiforme is a type of hypersensitivity reaction that occurs in response to medications, infections, or illness. Infections can be herpes or mycoplasma. Oral antivirals are useful if herpes is the causative infection.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.