Evolving HPV? or Fungal Infection?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Evolving HPV? or Fungal Infection?

For the past year I complained about a light itch in my penis.  I learned that someone I had sex with was tested positive with HPV.  Could this be the minute itch within my urethra?

Either way after ejaculation I realized that I begun developing red patches of skin on the head of my penis, it began from very minute to now when semen touches the skin it's more red than it was 6 months ago.  within the redness there are extremely minute dots or bumps if you will.

I then realized this was contagious as my semen touched other womens skin and they broke out with minor rashes that would go away in a day or two.  Plus ALL the women I slept with asked if I had something (I noticed their vaginas were smelling different more gradually).  Eventually this turned from a sexual transmitted condition (also mild  weak pains in testes and lower abdomen like a weak head ache) to a SKIN problem!!!

Eventually I started itching and developing bumps on my arm, and continuous itching that can be ignored but feels like an insect is crawling on my skin!

Lo and behold I touched my ears, slowly head pains similar to my abdomen pains began.

I read and read and the only things I could conclude were HPV or fungus (I have a low  immune system due to years of taking drugs like X,acid,and mushrooms)  so fungus seems likely.

I started getting headaches and itching really bad to the point where I threw my bed away - pain stopped increasing so consistantly.

Also my father washed my bedding a few times and he developed the same dots in his ear and flaking skin. (I never had flaking skin) similar to when you have flaking skin from athletes foot.

So far to reduce the itch on my skin I have been rubbing my skin with garlic mixed with oil.  I have done this twice when the itch increases and both times it calms down (also helps relieve my penis of the bright red spots quicker).

Basically, there is something viral, fungal, or bacterial inside of me and I can't be tested for it.

I have also had a soar throat (weak one) for months and washing it with hydrogen peroxide only makes it retreat back more into my throat.  It's as if my immune system isn't strong enough to fight this thing off.

I read HPV can be spread through contact and Fungus too

There was another guy on this forum that described same kind of condition and you guys told him it was JUST SENSITIVITY.  This is not the case.  The itch is there and my father even got it now (he was on antibiotics and had a comprimised immune system and a cathedar).

What do I do?  

I have begun an anti fungal diet and been eating fresh garlic cloves raw, this has been helping reduce the occurance of my head ache and teste aches

If the skin condition is contagious that other people are also getting it, then it can be due to fungal infection. Most cases respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. If the symptoms persist then oral antifungals may be needed for which I suggest you to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.